mySimon is not affiliated with or endorsed by Simon Property Group. If you are looking for Simon Property Group, click here.

Showing results 1 - 25 of 27 for "Avery Inkjet 1/2 Fold Textured Greeting Cards, 5 1/2in. x 8 1/2in., White, "

GEOGRAPHICS                                        Avery Inkjet-Compatible Greeting Cards with Envelopes, 30/Box AVE8316
GEOGRAPHICS Avery Inkjet-Compatible Greeting Cards with Envelopes, 30/Box AVE8316
GEOGRAPHICS AVE8316 Create custom cards perfect for invitations, announcements and other mailings. Sheets perforated for easy separation. It's easy to Just Click and Create with Avery Templates in over 100 popular software programs. Coated for vibrant color. Includes coordinating envelopes. Features: -Avery Inkjet-Compatible Greeting Cards With Envelopes.-Machine Compatibility: Inkjet Printers.-Acid Free, Scored, Microperforated.-Global Product Type: Greeting Cards.-Paper Type: 65-Lb. Card Stock.-Card Type: Half-Fold.-Product is made of at least partially recycled material.-Cards Per Sheet: 1.-Quantity: 30 per box.-Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 30 %.-Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 20 %.-Total Recycled Content Percent : 50 %.-Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products.-Paper Color(s): White.-Copy Paper Color(s): White.-Card Type: Half-Fold.-Sheet Quantity: 12.-Card Width: 5 1/2 In.-Total Recycled Content Percent: 50 %.-Card Height: 4 1/4 In.-Paper Type: 65-Lb. Card Stock.-Cards Per Sheet: 2.-Paper Color(s): White.-Copy Paper Color(s): White.-Global Product Type: Greeting Cards.-Paper Height: 11 In.-Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 30 %.-Acid Free, Scored, Microperforated: Yes.-Paper Width: 8 1/2 In.-Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 20 %.-Collection: Geographics® Thank You Cards.Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 4.5.-Overall Width - Side to Side: 5.5.-Overall Product Weight: 1.56.
$35 Go to
Wayfair