mySimon is not affiliated with or endorsed by Simon Property Group. If you are looking for Simon Property Group, click here.

The clif bar shot bloks electrolyte chews with 25 mg caffeine orange 6 chews clif bar is sold out or discontinued. We found 189 related products.

search.com
CLIF Luna Bars - 15 Full Size Bars Ladies, here's a bar just for you. In fact, Clif Luna Bars were one of the very first specifically formulated for a woman's unique nutritional needs. What's in Clif Luna Bars? Luna Bars are entirely natural and contain over 50% organic ingredients. Luna bars are also naturally free from artificial sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup and trans fats. You'll get 9-10g protein, 3g fiber and antioxidants like Vitamins A, C and E in each healthy, delicious Luna Bar. In only 170 - 180 indulgently delicious calories, LUNA meets many of the specific nutritional requirements of active women. We've included calcium for healthy bones, protein to rebuild muscle, anti-oxidants for overall wellness and folic acid and soy for a healthy heart. We believe strongly that what we put into our bodies matters; food feeds our souls, lifts our spirits, nourishes and sustains us. We invite you to join us in healthy, joyous living. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 barServings Per Container: 15   Amount Per Serving       % Daily Value   Calories From Fat 30   Trans Fat 0 g   Iron 0 8 % Calories 170   Vitamin C 0 15 % Protein 9 g   Other Carbohydrate 15 g   Vitamin A 0 0 % Calcium 0 10 % Insoluble Fiber 1 g   Sugars 11 g   Saturated Fat 0 g 0 % Cholesterol 0 mg 0 % Sodium 115 mg 5 % Potassium 170 mg 5 % Total Carbohydrate 29 g 10 % Dietary Fiber 3 g 112 % Total Fat 4 g 6 % *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: LunaPro (Soy Rice Crisp [Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate], Organic Toasted Oats, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Flaxmeal), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Almonds, Organic Cranberries (Organic Cranberries, Organic Apple Juice), Almonds and Almond Butter, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Red Berries Extract (Derived from Elderberry, Chokeberry, Black Currant), Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Apple Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Berry Flavors, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant). We do not accept returns on this product.
$16 Go to
LPsupplements.com